Permission to Use Content
Material published by the OceanSide Publishing is covered by copyright held by the OceanSide Publishing, Inc. and may not be reproduced, distributed, broadcast, displayed, republished, or transmitted in any form or by any means (including photocopying, publication on a website, or posting to the Internet) without the prior written permission of OceanSide Publishing, or the agent identified in this document. Subscribers may download material from the online version of the Journal (one machine-readable copy and one printed copy) for their own personal non-commercial use only. Non-subscribers may download material from the online version of the Journals on a pay-per-view basis (one machine-readable copy and one printed copy) for their own personal non-commercial use only. Online access available for (AAP) Allergy & Asthma Proceedings here and Online access available for (JPRM) Journal of Precision Respiratory Medicine here. Uses beyond those allowed by the “fair use” limitations of US copyright law require the permission of OceanSide Publishing, or the agent identified in this document In particular, permission must be obtained before any material from the print and online versions of the journals is reproduced in print or electronically and before multiple copies of any articles published in these journals are made.
Compliance with PhRMA’s “Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals”, the FDA “Good Reprint Practices” and any other policies, laws or guidelines related to the use of our material in reprints, e-prints or new works is strictly the responsibility of the purchaser or user of the material. OceanSide Publishing and its agent(s) are not responsible for the compliance of other parties.
OceanSide Publishing material is for the personal, noncommercial use of a single individual only.
Written permission must be obtained before any OceanSide Publishing material is reproduced or shared or hosted or used in any way.
Linking to the journal, article, abstract or figure level is not permitted without permission.
OceanSide Publishing material, in full or in part, whether located at this site, or at any other third-party site, including PubMed and Medline, may not be used commercially or by any commercial organization in the form of RSS feeds or aggregation without permission or without a contract arrangement with an agent authorized to represent OceanSide Publishing.
Before proceeding please consider the question: Will my proposed use of the material be commercial or noncommercial in nature?
If, after review of the examples of commercial use, you are unsure whether or not your intended use of the material is commercial or noncommercial, please submit a query, with thorough details, here.
Examples of commercial use:
- Use in promotional literature.
- Use in or with any material designed to enhance or develop or protect a brand, including a patent application or a legal brief.
- Use in communications with existing or potential investors, clients, customers or employees.
- Use by an author’s employer.
- Use for patient or physician education by a for-profit company.
- Use in a product manual.
- Use in a presentation with any commercial sponsorship or aspect.
- Use in slides or handouts at a commercially-sponsored lecture.
- Use in a commercially-sponsored CME course.
- Use in a new work published by a commercial publisher is very often considered to be commercial use, depending on the publisher’s policies. Some publishers permit an author of the previously published work to use that material in a new journal article, regardless of whether the publisher of the new work is a commercial publisher.
Permission to Republish Figures or Tables or Portions of Text (not full text) for non-commercial, academic purpose
Please direct non-commercial, academic purpose requests to: www.copyright.com.
Permission to Republish for Commercial Purpose
Please direct commercial requests to:
Beth Ann Rocheleau